The Natural Choice for Natural Light
Natural light has a crucial role to play in enabling buildings meet the energy efficiency targets stipulated by current legislation such as Part L of the Building Regulations.
As market leaders, with Europe's largest most comprehensive range of rooflight products, Brett Martin Daylight Systems is perfectly placed to provide the information you need. RIAI (The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland) CPD seminars are the ideal way for you and your colleagues to refresh or learn new subject matter relevant to specifying rooflights and ensuring buildings meet their CO2 emissions targets.
The seminar also covers industry guidelines and requirements to meet stringent fire classification and safety standards and concludes with case study examples to assist with choosing the right rooflights to create attractive, user-friendly interiors.
- Benefits of daylight
- Making the most of daylight
- How natural light improves the performance of students, patients, employees and other building users
- Why rooflights? And the different types available for different buildings and roof types
- Part L Regulations
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Making the most of the available technical and design advice
RIAI CPD seminars can be tailored to meet your requirements.
Duration: 1 hour
Also available: Product brochures | Product samples
To arrange a Brett Martin Daylight Systems CPD seminar click here.
Brett Martin also offer a range of RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) CPD seminars:
- Daylight Systems Seminar titled 'Specifying Rooflights to Meet the Demands of the Next Generation' click here.
- Plumbing & Drainage CPD seminar titled 'Cast Iron Style - Traditional Styled Rainwater and Soil Systems' click here.