Xlok panel glazing systems are modular glazing units which interlock together easily on site for continuous runs of rooflights of any length. Each section comprises structured polycarbonate glazing panels factory assembled with extruded aluminium bars which inter-link on site to behave as one for a fully water managed system. Quick and easy to install, panels can be linked to exactly fit any length required, straight or curved. The systems are ideal for both commercial and industrial applications, such as pitched glazing, stadia, vertical glazing, covered walkways and refurbishment of Georgian wired glass and Northlights. Xlok glazing systems are designed specifically to fix to structural support upstands and/or frameworks, provided and constructed by others.
Features and Options
- Easily installed adaptable factory assembled panel glazing suitable for any roof type
- Interlocking panels link seamlessly for fast installation to exactly fit any length, straight or curved
- Glazing bars finished with high quality powder coating in any colour
- Glazing bars have integral drainage channels
- Low U value and non-fragile options to meet all regulations
Factory assembled panel glazing system in 16mm structured polycarbonate, with extruded aluminium glazing bars.
Heavy duty wide span panel glazing system glazed in 25mm structured polycarbonate, for mono or dual pitch glazing.