iAwards 2012 - Calendar Competition
The iAwards Calendar Competition is running throughout September 2011 to give you a chance to submit your local application photos to appear in our 2012 calendar. 12 lucky winners will have their photographs featured in the Brett Martin 2012 Calendar and will win a Brett Martin goody bag. They will then be entered into the finals where there are 3 iPod Shuffles and an iPad to be won!
How to enter
For your chance to win simply email your digital photographs (300 dpi jpeg 20cm x 20cm minimum) to email@example.com. Please include your name, company name, project details and details of the Brett Martin material used. Entries are unlimited so you can enter as many applications as you like. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Images must have an inspirational subject constructed or fabricated wholly or solely from Brett Martin plastic and can be taken anywhere in the world.
- You can submit up to 3 digital photographs per application project. Digital images should be full colour 300 dpi jpeg 20cm x 20cm minimum.
- Each image should be labelled with the project name, project date and photographers name.
- All entries must be the photographers original work. The photographer grants Brett Martin a licence giving the right to use and reproduce the images at any time and for use on our company calendar, company website and company literature for up to two years. Copyright of the image remains with the photographer.
- Written consent is required from a parent/guardian/carer if any person under the age of 18 or vulnerable adult is photographed.
- Your contact details are provided solely for the purposes of us to contact you regarding the competition. We will not pass your data on to any third parties.
- Brett Martin will endeavour to acknowledge the photographer, but is not obliged to do so.
- Brett Martin accepts no liability for loss of entries and no responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries.
- Closing date for submissions is 30th September 2011. A panel of judges will decide the winners during October 2011 and their decision is final.
- Judging will take place during October 2011 and the winners will be notified by 30th November 2011.
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly labelled IAWARDS ENTRY. Please include your name, company name and project details to include the name of the project/building, details of material used along with you digital photographs.