Brett Martin, the creators of Foamalux Foam PVC, will be showcasing its extensive range of semi-finished plastic substrates to the print and display sector at Sign & Digital UK (Birmingham NEC, 28th – 30th March 2017). Visitors to stand B22 will be able to experience the wide variety of the plastic sheet range including the market leading Foamalux Foam PVC Range (Foamalux White, Foamalux Colour, Foamalux Ultra and Foamalux Xtra) and Transparent Sheet Range (Marlon FS Polycarbonate, Marpet-g FS PETg and Marcryl Acrylic).
"Sign & Digital is the perfect platform to present Brett Martin as a well-established and reputable manufacturer of specialised plastic printing substrates to an audience that includes signmakers, screen & digital printers and fabricators, giving them the widest choice from one trusted supplier," comments Duncan Smith, Sales Director at Brett Martin.
Brett Martin will highlight its flagship Foamalux Foam PVC range, one of the leading brands of foam PVC sheet. Light in weight, versatile and highly durable, Foamalux has earned a reputation for its premium performance in an endless array of creative applications in the sign, display and print world.
The range comprises four different options:
- Foamalux White, a bright white direct to print PVC substrate available in thicknesses from 1‐24mm, suitable for UV digital printing;
- Foamalux Colour, a vibrant palette of 15 colours that includes the innovative Neon Pink, Neon Green, Raspberry and Black Sparkle options;
- Foamalux Ultra, a durable rigid foam PVC sheet with a high gloss premium finish available in white and 6 colours, providing a high end appeal
- Foamalux Xtra, manufactured from recycled foam PVC, comprising a recycled black core sandwiched between surfaces of white virgin PVC to a achieve a dramatic finish.
Also on display will be the key products in its transparent sheet range. Duncan Smith adds: "We would like Brett Martin to be considered as the one-stop shop for transparent sheet products. With each product in this range possessing individual characteristics and features we offer a complete package designed to deliver maximum versatility and creativity to every sign & display requirement."
- Marlon FS Polycarbonate, a highly durable thermoplastic ranging in thickness from 0.75 – 15mm. The sheet provides 200 times more impact resistance than glass at only half the weight. Characterised by high optical clarity, Marlon FS Polycarbonate’s flexible design is ideal for illuminated signs, displays and poster covers.
- Marpet-g FS PETg, is an ideal product for sign, display and store fixture applications, as its ability to handle a wide range of processing conditions allows for easy fabrication, printing, heating and thermoforming. The range is available in thicknesses from 0.5 – 12mm.
- Marcryl FS Acrylic, a high gloss, clear extruded acrylic sheet available in thicknesses of 2 – 10mm. The sheet combines high scratch and weather resistance with excellent glass-like clarity, ideal for those applications that require a high-end finish including displays, leaflet holders, POS equipment, as well as assorted fixtures and light boxes.
"We are excited to showcase our offering and show visitors how having access to an advanced selection of substrates can help the sign and display community in implementing their creative ideas. We are looking forward to meeting both existing and prospective customers to discuss the latest trends and opportunities in this exciting industry."
Foamalux Foam PVC Marlon FS Polycarbonate
Marpet-g FS PETg Marcryl FS Acrylic
Show: Sign & Digital UK 2017
Show Venue: NEC, Birmingham
Date: 28th - 30th March 2017
Opening Hours: 28th + 29th March, 10am - 5pm
30th March, 10am - 4.30pm
Brett Martin Stand: Stand B22