We are recruiting for a Class 2 Driver to work within the Transport Department.
- To complete all delivery and returns paperwork adhering to the procedures in place and company requirements.
- To communicate any problems through to the Transport Department as and when they happen and highlight any potential problems.
- To report any Health and Safety issues through to the Transport Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Nights out in line with delivery schedules.
- Occasional requirement to run in on Saturday mornings.
- To keep equipment in a clean and roadworthy condition.
The person will need:
- The ability to work accurately and efficiently in a busy work environment in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Good Interpersonal and customer service skills are essential attributes.
- The successful candidate must possess an excellent attitude and flexible approach to the role.
- A clean C+E driving licence with a minimum of two years’ experience is required as well as multi drop experience.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week plus overtime and to suit delivery schedules.
Class 2 Drivers will report directly to the Transport Supervisor on shift.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.