Brett Martin is currently engaged in a project to launch Microsoft Dynamics CRM across 6 divisions. There will be over 100 CRM users across both internal customer support staff and our external sales teams.
This role will start prior to go live and will include responsibilities within the project team to ensure the system development delivers against our needs.
At go-live the CRM manager will manage the rollout, champion the system, act as system administrator and provide training and service desk support for all the user teams across multiple sites.
Working closely with our marketing teams, the CRM manager will provide the link to a continuous campaign of targeted, persona lead e-marketing.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To develop, lead and manage the database strategy for Brett Martin.
- Assist the Head of Strategic Development in the development of the CRM strategy and control operational maintenance.
- To provide a senior point of database and CRM contact with the Senior Management and Group Directors.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Operations, Marketing and Sales.
- Writing of data reports, data extractions and analysing campaign effectiveness.
- Making sure customer information meets pre-defined KPI quality levels.
- Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and services.
- Possess a knowledge and experience of CRM customer journeys, ideally within the manufacturing sector.
- Work with Sales Directors to support pricing and report generation.
- Understand, coach, and organise internal team members so they develop their knowledge and skills.
- Manage the sales/aftersales data reporting funnel, providing Directors with clear insight into both successes and opportunities.
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure communication / adoption of best practice where applicable.
Candidate essential criteria:
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience as a CRM administrator / manager with responsibility for supporting the efficient use and maintenance of CRM Data.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with senior CRM users and build strong relationships with multiple teams to champion the use of the system.
- Educated to a graduate level with a preference for recognised data/CRM qualification.
- Demonstrable experience of working in key database/ CRM disciplines.
- Proven ability to work with data tools and software, including Excel.
- Experience integrating Sales & Marketing automation tools.
- Ability to present to staff at all levels of seniority, ensuring support and buy-in of strategies.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical skills that support process development and marketing ROI.
- Health Shield cover / Employee assistance programme
- Profit related pay bonus
- Service days leave after a period with the company
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Company pension contribution
- Company-paid professional development
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Employee engagement initiatives
We offer competitive salaries and benefits of working within a well-established and progressive company.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcomed from all section of the community. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you wish to apply for the above position.
For further details on this position contact our HR Department (028) 9084 9999 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org