Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Customer Service Executive will assist the Commercial and Sales Directors and help the external sales team achieve company objectives by providing full customer services support on a global basis.
Main tasks and duties:
- Main point of contact for approx 10 -20 Customers locally and international based;
- Building strong, credible relationships with Customers, ensuring total Customer satisfaction.
- Order entry, involving accuracy and attention to detail.
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each customer account, with a comprehensive understanding of each customer pricelist and any specific requirements relevant to each account;
- Working closely with customers with regards to orders and providing accurate lead times and delivery schedules and following up invoices on a daily basis;
- Working closely with the planning and logistics teams to ensure all customers orders are promptly placed, planned and shipped according to requested dates and providing or assisting in providing resolutions should problems occur from order placement to shipment;
- Working closely with Logistics and loading team to maximise daily loading capacity and actively chasing Customers to clear their stock;
- Advising Customers on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of their orders and actively working with production to ensure all Customer orders are produced;
- Ensure all quality issues raised by the Customer are followed through, and were appropriate raise and follow through credit notes for payment;
- Prompt handling of all sample requests as required;
- Ensuring relevant Sales person is kept informed of any issues relating to their particular customers;
- Ensuring international based sales team are kept informed of all updated price lists;
- Providing all necessary Sales information for Customer visits i.e turnover, historical sales priceso/s orders.
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent administrative and numeracy skills possibly with experience of a busy office environment
- Be educated to degree standard (or A2 level or equivalent with relevant business experience)
- Be IT literate and have experience of a Windows based package including MS Word & Excel; must hold an EU/EEA passport or UK work permit.
- Being fluent in both verbal / written German– another language would be advantageous but is not essential
- We offer competitive salary and benefits within a well-established and progressive company.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community.
Apply using the form below.