Reporting to the Technical Service Manager, the main purpose of this role is to support the functions of the Technical Department across the Brett Martin Roofing & Cladding products.
Main tasks and Duties:
- Maintaining familiarity with all aspects of the Brett Martin ranges of products, including relevant legislation, product applications, and good practices in a roofing & cladding field.
- Generating general and specific information in support of products and their uses.
- Developing specifications, design proposals and required detailing relevant for successful product use.
- Providing support for Brett Martin sales, commercial, and marketing functions.
- Evaluation of competitor information, materials, systems and product uses.
- Maintaining documentation efficiently and to a high standard of accuracy.
- Contribute to improvements in service, processes, productivity and quality of manufacture of Brett Martin product ranges.
- Carry out product investigations.
- Ensure communications are maintained at the highest possible level with colleagues and close communication with Technical Service Manager on all aspects of work, but particularly in respect of any critical item.
- Develop mutual respect with all employees and colleagues, by ensuring that all dealings are objective and impartial.
- Assist with other functions of the Technical Service Department as necessary.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Ensure all company staff policies are adhered to and that attendance policy is adhered to.
Health and Safety:
- Through good working practices and housekeeping procedures ensure that a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all reference materials, equipment and resources are maintained in appropriate condition.
- Ensure records, reports, and all other communications are accurate, and made available in appropriate form, on time to the required standard.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity.
Closing date for this position: Friday 27th January 2023.