A Maintenance Technician is required to install and maintain our plastic extrusion and injection moulding plant and its machinery.APPLY NOW
Applicants must -
- Have completed a recognised apprenticeship as a Mechanical technician.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post apprentice experience as a Mechanical technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Have extensive experience of fault diagnosis in mechanical systems and equipment.
- Have an established track record in delivering equipment reliability improvements.
- Have experience of a wide range of hydraulic, pneumatic, process temperature control systems.
- Have experience of equipment installation.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work to the required regulatory and safety standards on your own initiative, with minimum supervision within expected timescales.
- Be an active team player, comfortable liaising with a number of functional groups, including: production management, electrical technicians and process technicians.
- Have basic welding and fabrication skills.
- Be available to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekend working.
Ideally applicants should -
- Have a recognised 3rd level qualification in Mechanical / Mechatronics (HNC or equivalent).
- Have a minimum of 5 years post apprentice experience as an MechElect role in a manufacturing environment.
- Have a working knowledge the practical application of preventative maintenance techniques on mechanical equipment.
- Have a working knowledge the practical application of predictive maintenance techniques on mechanical equipment (such as vibration analysis).
- Have experience in turning, milling.
- Have experience of maintenance management systems and electronic record keeping.
- Have experience of equipment reliability analysis, review and improvement.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be IT competent, with detailed knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
We offer competitive salary and benefits within a well-established and progressive company.
Aptitude or practical tests may be used as part of the selection process.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community.
If you wish to apply for the position please attach your CV below or contact our HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.