Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the ordering and management of raw materials within the department. You will collate, input and analysis production data accurately and timely. You will work closely with supplier, production department and planning teams. You will be able to display evidence of a good working knowledge of Windows based software, most notably Excel as part of the role will require the successful candidate to prepare weekly departmental KPI reports.APPLY NOW
The role will involve:
- Raw material stock control in line with production plans and schedules;
- Ordering of raw materials in a timely matter;
- Prompt and accurate completion of paperwork;
- Timely and accurate reporting of production data;
- Liaise / meet with suppliers, production and planning teams;
- Proactively identify potential issues before they arise;
- Assisting in the creation / delivery of Health and Safety improvements;
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
The person will have:
- At least one years’ experience in an administrative role.
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including English and Maths. (2 years MRP experience will be considered for candidates who do not possess all relevant qualifications);
- Experience in Microsoft Excel;
The person should have:
- Previous experience of material handling / stock control highly desirable;
- Previous experience of MRP style system;
- Experience of using Microsoft 365;
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits within a well-established and progressive company.
Ability and / or practical tests will be used as part of the selection process.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
To apply or find out more about this role email - firstname.lastname@example.org