Brett Martin is a firmly established global business, manufacturing an ever-growing range of plastic and building products.
Due to the continuous growth and investment, we are seeking tor recruit a number of new Production Operator, who will have the opportunity to join an excellent and innovative workplace, working with state of the art machinery and equipment.
- Ideally have recent experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Ideally have experience of shift work
- Be literate and numerate
- Be available to work a variety of different shift patterns
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Competitive salary (up to £30,593)
- Profit Related Pay (after 1 year service - paid 3x per year)
- Opportunity for overtime (to include shift premiums)
- Additional Service Days awarded
- Employer Pension Contribution
- EAP + Health cash back plan (eligible with service)
- Free On Site Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Christmas Payment
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Training Opportunities
These positions offer an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills and plastics expertise with a progressive international organisation.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
How to apply:
Apply using the form below.