Due to continuous growth and investment, we are seeking to recruit new PVC Pipe Technicians, who will have the opportunity to join an exciting and innovative workplace, working with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment.
A PVC Pipe Extrusion Technician is responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining extrusion machinery to produce PVC pipes according to specific specifications and quality standards. They play a critical role in ensuring the efficient and safe production of PVC pipes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PVC pipe extrusion or plastic extrusion operations.
- Knowledge of PVC material properties and extrusion processes.
- Proficiency in operating and adjusting extrusion machinery.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality products.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- 3rd level qualification or above in plastic processing
- Mechanical Reasoning/Aptitude Tests will be used as part of the recruitment process.
- Competitive salary
- Profit Related Pay (after 1 year service - paid 3x per year)
- Opportunity for overtime (to include shift premiums)
- Additional Service Days awarded
- Employer Pension Contribution
- EAP + Health cash back plan (eligible with service)
- On Site Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Christmas Payment
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Training Opportunities
These positions offer an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills and plastics expertise wit a progressive international organisation.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
Apply using the form below -