Brett Martin is a firmly established global business, manufacturing an ever-growing range of plastic and building products.
Due to continuous growth and investment, we are seeking to recruit a new Saw Operator, who will have the opportunity to join an exciting and innovative workplace, working with state of the art machinery and equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cutting to size thermoplastic material in line with our customer requirements. You will have experience of working in an engineering Company and will have a working knowledge of safe use of manual and automatic saws.
- Computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office products
- Forklift truck counterbalance license
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Motivated by providing a high level of service to all customers
- Experience of meeting targets and achieving deadlines
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Experience on operating saw
- 2 years' experience as a saw operator
- GCSEs or equivalent at Grade 'C' or above in English and Mathematics
- Experience of operating a Schelling or Homag Saw (preferable but not essential as full training will be given).
How to apply:
Use the form below.
Online aptitude tests will be used as part of the selection process.
Brett Martin is an Equal Opportunities employer