We are recruiting for a Class 2 HGV Driver to work within the Transport Department.
- The ability to work accurately and efficiently in a busy work environment in order to meet tight deadlines.
- To complete all delivery and returns paperwork adhering to the procedures in place and company requirements.
- To communicate any problems through to the Transport Department as and when they happen and highlight any potential problems.
- To report any Health and Safety issues through to the Transport Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Nights out in line with delivery schedules.
- Occasional requirement to run in on Saturday mornings.
- Ability to keep equipment in a clean and roadworthy condition.
The person will need:
- Good Interpersonal and customer service skills are essential attributes.
- The successful candidate must possess an excellent attitude and flexible approach to the role.
- A clean C+E driving licence with a minimum of two years’ experience is required as well as multi drop experience.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week plus overtime and to suit delivery schedules.
Class 2 HGV Drivers will report directly to the Transport Supervisor on shift.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be made in writing and sent to Katy Lewis by Friday 4th March 2022.