We have a vacancy within the Technical & Quality Department based at our Staveley site.
Working hours will be Monday-Thursday 8.30am -5.15pm and Friday 8.30am-4.15pm with a 45 minute unpaid lunch break.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Business Development Managers to assist with identifying needs of the end users, contractors and merchants in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- Liaising with merchants, end users, architects and colleagues to produce accurate plumbing & drainage quotations.
- Provide customers with up to date information, advice on best practice and offer technical expertise on a range of products, installation and regulatory information.
- Liaising closely with end users, architects, colleagues and merchants to specify, size and design attenuation tanks and source any required ancillary products.
- Answering technical enquiries and questions.
- Managing and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Assisting with technical and quality tasks when required.
The ability to work as part of a team, efficiently to set deadlines is essential. A high standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills are vital. Previous experience in a technical department would be advantageous.
If you require further information about this role, please contact HR on 01246 280000 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, please upload your CV by clicking below.Apply Now