We have a vacancy for a Warehouse Operative Loading within the Ariel Warehouse, reporting to the Team Leaders on shift.
- Loading and unloading HGVs;
- FLT Driving;
- Manual picking, packing and wrapping;
- Accurate picking and packing of products;
- Time management to ensure on time deliveries;
- Reporting of discrepancies;
- House keeping;
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
The person will need:
- It is desirable that you have an in date Counterbalance FLT Licence;
- You must be able to follow instructions;
- Be numerate and literate;
- Be able to work shift patterns;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently to set deadlines.
The shift pattern will be nights – 18.00pm to 6.00am Tuesday to Friday.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be sent to KatyLewis@brettmartin.com.