We have a vacancy for a Warehouse Operative Loading within the Operations Department, reporting to the Team Leaders on shift.
- Loading and unloading HGVs.
- FLT Driving.
- Accurate manual picking and packing of products.
- Good time management to ensure on time deliveries.
- Reporting of discrepancies.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
- General FLT duties across the site.
The person will need:
- It is essential that you hold a current Counterbalance FLT Licence.
- A high standard of numeracy and literacy is required.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately to set deadlines.
The shift pattern will be nights – 18.00pm to 6.00am Monday to Thursday.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be sent to KatyLewis@brettmartin.com.