We have a full time vacancy for a Team Leader working within the Warehouse & Loading Departments.
- Leading the team of Warehouse & Loading Operatives in a positive manner.
- Assist in the training of Operatives and provide documented evidence.
- Ensure systems are followed and safe practises adhered to.
- Motivate the team to achieve targets and objectives safely and efficiently.
- Problem solving and monitoring of Yard process accurately and reporting issues encountered on the shift.
- Maintenance of all the Warehouse & Loading departments.
- Stock counts and verification.
- Record accurate production figures and booking of finished product.
- Fork truck operation.
- Carry out and promote good health and safety practices pro-actively.
- Site housekeeping.
- Any other work as directed.
- Managing the shift.
The person will need:
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work efficiently to set deadlines.
- High standard of literacy and numeracy are vital.
- This role requires a hands on approach.
- Previous experience in production/manufacturing environment is an advantage.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 11.30am-8.00pm - 8 hour shifts.
Full training will be provided. Warehouse/Loading Team Leaders will report to the Warehouse Manager on shift.