We have a vacancy for a Warehouse Operative within the Ariel warehouse.
Afternoon shift, Monday to Friday 11.30am to 8.00pm
- Loading and unloading HGVs
- FLT Driving
- Manual picking, packing and wrapping
- Accurate picking and packing of products
- Time management to ensure on time deliveries
- Reporting of discrepancies
- House keeping
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines
The person will need:
- It is desirable that you have an in date Counterbalance FLT Licence
- You must be able to follow instructions
- Be numerate, literate and able to work shift patterns
- The ability to work as part of a team, quickly and efficiently to set deadlines
Warehouse Operatives report to the Team Leaders on shift.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information, click here to visit the Ariel Plastics website.