Mardome Circular, as its name suggests is our round glazing unit which is specified for its distinct styling and character. It features a strong and robust, fully insulated GRP kerb.
Features and Options
- Circular dome
- Robust and weatherable GRP kerb
- Single, double and triple skin units available
- Non-opening and non-venting
- Standard sizes from 600mm up to 1800mm with GRP kerb
- Can be supplied as a glazing only option
- Single, double or triple skin units depending on the level of thermal insulation required
- A choice of clear, bronze, opal and textured polycarbonate glazing is available
Mardome Circular is available in standard sizes from 600mm up to 1800mm diameter. The daylight opening for Mardome Circular is equivalent to the diameter of the roof opening size less 150mm. For the full range of sizes download the Mardome brochure or email email@example.com for further information.
Mardome Circular units are glazed with Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate and are available in single, double or triple skin units depending on the level of thermal insulation required in a choice of clear, bronze, opal and textured polycarbonate.