Mardome Trade Rooflight
Mardome Trade has been designed for optimal use of natural light and provides stylish, contemporary looks as standard. Designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation, Mardome Trade is the ideal choice for flat roofs with options to satisfy every specification and budget.
There are also a range of added extras to choose from to suit every new build or refurbishment project. Most sizes and options are available for 48 hour delivery as standard, and for convenience, a selection of popular sizes and options are available for next day delivery.
- Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out
- Aerodynamic low rise glazing unit
- Huge range of sizes and options
- Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully fixed
- 10 year warranty
- BBA approved
- BRE Globally Verified EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) - specific configurations
- Delivery in 48 hours as standard on most options
- Optional 24 hour delivery available on a select range
- Multiple glazing U-value options for efficient thermal performance
- Multiwall PVC Kerb options with thermally efficient triple wall structure
- Steep kerb walls allows larger glazing area for more natural daylight
- Extensive options to satisfy ventilation and light transmission
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full dome width and fixing flange on triple skin and better glazing minimises the risk of condensation
- Concealed mechanisms on mains powered opening units
- Unique Secured by Design option for enhanced security
Available in standard sizes from 450x450mm up to 2400x1800mm with a choice of low rise dome or optional low rise pyramid shaped glazing units.
|Mardome Trade glazing type||Centre pane U-value* (W/m2K)||Ud-value** (W/m2K)|
|Double skin polycarbonate||2.7||1.39 – 2.41|
|Triple skin polycarbonate||1.8||1.17 – 1.67|
|Quad skin polycarbonate||1.4||1.08 – 1.35|
|Structured polycarbonate inner glazing||1.2||1.03 – 1.19|
|Argon filled glass inner glazing||0.9||0.93 – 1.02|
- Dome over 25mm structured polycarbonate inner glazing option provides an economical way of achieving improved thermal performance.
- Dome over argon filled glass inner glazing option provides improved thermal performance, acoustics and aesthetics (not available with the access hatch and limits other opening options, depending on size.)
*Centre pane U-value is a measure of the thermal efficiency of the glazing type.
**Ud-value is a measure of the thermal efficiency of the whole rooflight and varies by product size and specification. (calculated in accordance with NARM Technical Document NTD2).
- Glazed with Marlon FSX polycarbonate and available in clear, patterned or opal tint depending on light transmission and lighting effect requirements.
|Tint||Lighting effect||Light transmission (%) DIN 5036|
|Double skin||Triple skin||Quad skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||35%||32%||30%|
Mardome kerbs are manufactured in lightweight yet robust white multiwall uPVC and supplied in two height options to suit new build and refurbishment applications.
- Standard kerb (150mm waterproofing height) for mounting at roof surface level
- Tall kerb (300mm waterproofing height) for mounting below insulation
Direct fix glazing unit also available for mounting to builders’ upstand, and GRP soakers for mounting to profiled metal roofing.
- Manual hit & miss trickle vents
- Automatic hit & miss trickle vents (humidity controlled)
- Powered extraction ventilation*
* Not available on all dome sizes and only available on non-opening variants
- Fixed Secured by Design
- Manual opening (with optional extension pole)
- Mains powered opening (with optional remote control and rain sensor)
- Access hatch (lockable from the inside, this gas strut assisted opening unit can be used to gain access to the roof, used in conjunction with a suitable ladder/other means of access - not supplied)
Opening controllers and accessories for controlling multiple powered opening rooflights also available - email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Optional steel security grille with white powder-coated finish and manufactured to suit the size of the dome can be supplied for fitting beneath the kerb foot for additional security
- A range of telescopic opening poles for use with manual opening domes
- Acoustic pack for reduced rain or external noise (not available with ventilated or opening domes)
24 Hour Delivery Range
- 10 sizes to choose from
- Single, double or triple skin
- Clear, patterned or opal polycarbonate glazing options
- Choice of standard, tall or direct fix kerb options
- Manual trickle ventilation option
- Manual linear drive and access hatch opening options
- Order by 12 noon
- Delivery to most areas in mainland GB
- Terms & conditions apply - email email@example.com for further information.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Cramlington Health Centre required a refurbishment of its entire single story building and Sika Sarnafil selected its partner Brett Martin to work in collaboration to supply the new rooflights.View Case Study
A total of 91 triple skin Mardome Trade dome rooflights were installed in the teaching blocks at Vandyke Upper School in Leighton Buzzard, as part of the refurbishment works undertaken at the school.View Case Study