Mardome Smoke Vent
As cities become ever more densely populated and construction of high rise buildings increases, the need for smoke control and access systems to provide safe environments in which to work and live, grows.
Mardome Smoke Vent rooflights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types to provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation. They can also be configured to allow use as a dual purpose access hatch.
Mardome Smoke Vent not only allows specifiers to source rooflight, smoke vent and access products from a single source, but also offers a contemporary, reliable and robust smoke and access system which maximises light in both new and refurbished buildings.
- Fully certified in accordance with EN 12101-2
- A wide range of sizes and options
- Thermally efficient
- Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully installed to Brett Martin installation guidelines
- 10 year warranty
- Double or triple skin units available (triple skin for optimal thermal performance & resistance to condensation)
- Multiwall PVC Kerb with thermally efficient triple wall structure
- Steep kerb walls allows larger glazing area for more natural daylight
- Optional offset actuator to allow use as a dual purpose access hatch
- Optional wind deflectors to enhance aerodynamic ventilation performance
Mardome Smoke Vent rooflights are available in square and rectangular sizes from 1050 x 1050mm up to 1800 x 1800mm with a choice of low rise dome or optional low rise pyramid shaped glazing units.
For the full range of sizes visit www.mardome.co.uk or email email@example.com for further information.
Mardome Smoke Vents are glazed with Marlon FSX polycarbonate and a choice of clear, opal and patterned polycarbonate glazing is available.
Double or triple skin units are available depending on the level of thermal insulation required.
- Option 1:100mm vertical ‘DF’ kerb (for mounting to min. 200mm high builders upstand)
- Option 2: 365mm high kerb (for mounting at roof surface)
- Option to serve as dual purpose smoke vent and access hatch via offset opening mechanism
- Optional wind deflectors also available for enhanced aerodynamic ventilation performance.
All Mardome Smoke Vents can be supplied with a range of smoke control system accessories:
- Control panel system
- Smoke detector
- Fire switch
- Fireman’s priority switch
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.