Mardome Reflex is a glazing only polycarbonate dome rooflight designed specifically for refurbishment projects where only the glazing needs to be replaced.
Manufactured from Marlon FSX polycarbonate, this high quality glazing unit is up to 200 times stronger than glass. The high resistance to breakage and adverse weather conditions means Mardome Reflex is very safe and reliable.
A range of Mardome Reflex standard sizes and options are available for 48 hour delivery, with the most popular ones available for next day delivery.
- Easy install to existing upstands
- Accommodating of varying upstand sizes and site tolerances
- Cost effective rooflight replacement
- Robust and long lasting polycarbonate materials
- Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully installed to Brett Martin installation guidelines
- 10 year warranty
- BBA approved
- Huge range of sizes
- Single, double or triple skin units available depending on insulation requirements
- Three tint options for varying light transmission and lighting effects
- Available with standard 70mm or 100mm wide flange options
- Supplied with a fixing kit including weathertight washers and cover plugs.
Mardome Reflex is available in standard sizes from 450 x 450mm up to 2400 x 1800mm. The fixing flange, supplied undrilled for maximum flexibility, is 70mm as standard with an option to specify a 100mm flange to accommodate varying upstand sizes.
Mardome Reflex is available as a standard low rise dome or optional pyramid shaped glazing unit
Mardome Reflex units are glazed with Marlon FSX polycarbonate and a choice of clear, opal and patterned polycarbonate glazing is available.
Single, double or triple skin units are available depending on the level of thermal insulation required.
|Mardome Reflex glazing options||OVERALL U-VALUE* W/M2K|
|Double skin polycarbonate||1.94-2.66|
|Triple skin polycarbonate||1.26 - 1.77|
*Overall U-value is a measure of the thermal efficiency of the whole rooflight and varies by product size and specification. (calculated in accordance with NARM Technical Document NTD02)
|TINT||LIGHTNING EFFECT||LIGHT TRANSMISSION (%) DIN 5036|
|Single skin||Double skin||Triple skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||37%||35%||32%|
- 10 sizes to choose from
- 70mm standard flange
- Clear, patterned or opal polycarbonate glazing
- Delivery to most areas in mainland GB
- Order before 12 noon
- Terms & conditions apply - email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.