We are looking for high-resolution application photographs (300dpi jpeg, 20cm x 20cm) of any projects showcasing the end use of our plastic sheet range including Marlon Polycarbonate, Marvec PVC, Foamalux Foam PVC, Marcryl Acrylic, Marpet-g FS PETg or Marpet-a FS aPET.
We are inviting entrants to this year's iAwards in the following five categories, which represent the diverse ways in which our products can be used...
1. Architecture & Construction
2. House & Home
3. Visual Communications - Signage & Display
4. Agriculture & Horticulture
How to enter
Simply email your digital photographs to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include your name, company name, project details, and details of the Brett Martin Plastic Sheets material used. Images must be permitted for use in the promotion of our products on our website and in our company literature. Entries are unlimited so enter as many times as you like. High-quality photos are essential for use in the print of the calendar.
You can also submit any video clips you have of your project if available. These are great for use on our website and social media channels.
Images and videos submitted must be permitted for use in the promotion of our products on our website and in company literature.
Friday 2nd September 2022
1. Images must have an inspirational subject constructed or fabricated wholly or solely from Brett Martin plastic sheet products and can be taken anywhere in the world.
2. Each entry will be judged using the criteria listed below: Design, Creativity, Innovation, and Visual Inspiration of image.
3. Each entry is eligible for a total of 20 points. 5 for Design, 5 for Creativity, 5 for Innovative use of Brett Martin plastics and 5 for the Visual inspiration of the image.
4. A panel of judges will assess all entries and score each entry points between 1 and 5 for each judging criteria to arrive at a shortlist of entries.
5. The shortlisted entries in each category will then be sent to all emails in the Brett Martin Plastic Sheets database for final online voting.
6. The entry with the highest points total in each category will be awarded the winner's prize and will secure a place in the Brett Martin 2023 calendar.
7. The entry with the second-highest points total in each category will win the runner-up prize and will secure a place in the Brett Martin 2023 calendar.
8. All entries that meet the required terms & conditions will receive a Brett Martin goody bag.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries must be constructed or fabricated wholly or solely from Brett Martin plastic sheets including Marlon, Marvec, Foamalux, Marcryl, Marpet-a, Marpet-g or Coexcell.
2. You must submit a minimum of one digital photograph per application project. Digital images should be full colour 300 dpi jpeg 20cm x 20cm minimum or equivalent.
3. Video clips can also be submitted but are not essential.
4. Each entry should be labelled with the project name, project date and photographer’s name.
5. It is the responsibility of the competition entrant to ensure that the appropriate permissions have been received to use the images/video submitted for the following purposes: Brett Martin Calendar 2023, website, social media, brochures and other marketing collateral.
6. Written consent is required from a parent/guardian/carer if any person under the age of 18 or a vulnerable adult is photographed. Applicants are responsible for all permissions regarding publication of the photos/video they have supplied.
7. The closing date for submissions is Friday 2nd September 2022
8. A panel of judges will decide on the shortlist during September 2022 and their decision is final.
9. Final online voting will take place during September/October 2022. The result of this voting is final. All winners will be notified by 25th November 2022. No alternatives such as cash will be available in place of the prizes stated.
10. Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com and clearly labelled IAWARDS ENTRY. Please include your name, company name and project details including the name of the project/building, details of material used along with your digital photographs and video.
11. Brett Martin accepts no liability for loss of entries and no responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries.
12. Your contact details are provided solely for the purposes of us contacting you regarding the competition. We will not pass your data on to any third parties.
13. Brett Martin will endeavour to acknowledge the photographer but is not obliged to do so.
14. Employees of Brett Martin may not enter the iAwards competition.iAwards_Graphics_A4_Flyer PDF | 1.12MB