We have a full time vacancy for a Customer Service/Sales Administrator working within the Brett Sales Team.
We are looking for a person who possesses the following skills:
- Experience working within a busy office environment in a customer service role is not essential but an advantage.
- Must be able to work well in both an individual and a wider team setting.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally in verbal and written formats.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and provide positive solutions for customers and the business.
- Able to prioritise own workload within a busy and often demanding environment.
- To deal accurately and efficiently with all types of customer enquiries, keeping all key stakeholders informed throughout the process. Fully investigating any issues and reporting any instances of non-conformance.
- Ability to make sound commercial decisions where needed.
- IT literate with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) – Previous AX experience an advantage but not essential.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the role and have the ability to assist the wider team where necessary.
The hours will be Monday- Friday 8.30am-5.15pm with a 45 minute unpaid lunch break. One day a week, you will be able to leave early at 4.15pm.
Full training will be provided. Customer Service/Sales Administrators will report directly to the Brett Martin Team Leader on shift.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be sent to email@example.com.