With the most extensive Profile Identification Guide in the world, we can manufacture bespoke fillers to your requirements. Our fillers are renowned for the highest standards in profile design, accuracy and quality and are ideal solutions for all types of cladding and rooflights, airsealing, and fire or acoustic sealing.
If you would like product advice or to discuss your project requirements contact our Roofsealant Shop on 024 76 841 933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufactured to bespoke requirements.
- Available in a wide range of colours and thicknesses.
- Supplied as strips/angled on request (Polyethylene & Supaseal only)
- Suitable for settings such as eaves, ridge and roof intersections
- Polyethylene: closed cell physically cross-linked polyethylene laminated with strengthening interfaces. PE foam fillers are cost effective and widely used for standard applications.
- Supaseal: physically cross-linked material, blending two flexible polymers into a closed cell foam. A flexible, highly durable, excellent foam filler unique to Brett Martin.
- Firestop: a mineral wool which is essential when a fire rating is specified and can provide up to 4 hours fire protection depending on application and is available profiled or as strips.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.