Multivault GRP rooflights lap together to form rooflights of unlimited length with spanning capabilities up to 4 metres and are delivered to site in a factory assembled ready to install form.
Multivault GRP is ideal for all roof types and are fitted onto separate kerbs, without any fixings penetrating the roof covering to preserve the principle of secret fix. The integrated aluminium bar and the well-fitting insulated aluminium end closures makes Multivault GRP a robust rooflight option.
- Delivers high levels of diffused natural daylight into the workspace below
- Versatile design from 1m to 4m wide spans and suitable for integration in all standard low pitch roof types
- Modular units for unlimited run lengths
- Thermally efficient with no thermal bridging, contributing to Part L compliance
- Will achieve class B non-fragility to ACR[M]001 when fully installed, giving high levels of safety during roof access
- Life expectancy of 25 years with minimal maintenance requirement
- Manufactured from durable industrial grade GRP with different fire rating options
- Modular continuation units and end units with integrated end closures
- Suitable for flat, curved, standing seam, low and standard pitch roofs
- Insulated end closures as standard on end units, can be bespoke for specific applications
- Triple skin Multivaults have a U value of 1.3W/m²K, exceeding the requirements of Part L
- Hardpak side fillers providing greater support for fasteners ensuring a more reliable installation
- Water managed aluminium section in all under lap corrugations for added rigidity and fixing when required
|Glazing||Double and triple skin|
|Curve radius (mm)||3150|
|Span width (mm)||1000 to 4000|
|Module length (mm)||1020 (shorter modules available for specific run lengths)|
|Overall weight (triple skin)||6.0|
U value (W/m2K)
Smoothly curving factory assembled GRP vault rooflights lap together to form rooflights of unlimited length with spanning capabilities up to 4 metres. Integrated aluminium bar and insulated aluminium end closures create a strong rooflight.
|Fixing centre width||Angle of kerb||Height at centre (mm)|
- Appropriate roof apertures and insulated kerbs for the fitting of the selected vault rooflight system must be provided by the contractor.
- Vault rooflights should always be handled by two people. If vaults are to be mechanically handled they must be secured on pallets and deposited at safe positions on the roof. Great care must be taken with all vaults in windy conditions.
- Installation should be strictly in accordance with standard installation details
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
A comprehensive set of rooflight solutions has been provided, including Energysaver FAIRs and triple skin Multivault GRP rooflights to an expanded production facility of Dover Fueling Solutions - a global provider to the fuel and convenience retail industries.View Case Study
Brett Martin supplied Multivault GRP rooflights to an 180,000 sq. ft. ambient warehouse which was constructed as part of a growth and expansion redevelopment at the Henderson Group headquarters in Mallusk on the outskirts of BelfastView Case Study
Ayrshire Technical College required replacement of their rooflights which are positioned over engineering workshop areas.View Case Study
Multivault GRP rooflights were selected to diffuse natural daylight over 3 different areas in Glasgow City Council’s Commonwealth Arena and Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome - known for sponsorship reasons as the Emirates Arena.View Case Study