Marvec CS corrugated PVC sheet is an economical rooflight and sidelight glazing material ideal for use in cooler temperate climates. It provides superior weather resistance, light transmission, fire performance and excellent durability. Light in weight, Marvec CS is easy to handle and install. A wide range of profiles are available in 3 performance grades for a range of applications: Premium, High Impact and Standard. Marvec CS Premium - with enhanced UV protection; Marvec CS High Impact - 10 times more impact resistance than Marvec CS Premium; Marvec CS Standard economy sheet.
Use our Profile Finder Tool to search for a profile.
- Versatile yet cost effective
- Choice of 3 performance grades
- Excellent durability
- Rooflights and vertical glazing
- Canopies and walkways
- Greenhouses and farm buildings
- Weatherable and durable
- UV protection*
- Wide range of profiles
- High impact option
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Low maintenance
- Chemical resistance
- Excellent fire performance
- 10 year warranty*
*Applies to Marvec CS Premium and High Impact sheet
|0.8mm – 1.5mm
|Colours & tints:
|Clear, bronze, opal
|Wide range of profiles
|Marvec CS Premium:
|10 year warranty
|Marvec CS High Impact:
|Impact protection and 10 year warranty
|Marvec CS Standard:
- Marvec CS is a high quality, extruded, corrugated polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet.
- As PVC is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marvec CS has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact the Technical Department.
- Marvec CS is REACH and RoSH compliant, and 100% recyclable
- Any colour option is a through-colour so the colour of a cut edge will match the colour of the surface.
- For warranty details please contact the Technical Department.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.