Cleartherm is a specially engineered lightweight 10mm 4-wall polycarbonate sheet used as a super thermal intermediate skin in both site and factory assembled in-plane rooflights.
It is used with Safelight and Trilite GRP weather and liner sheets, creating thermally efficient triple skin rooflights. Cleartherm has been specifically designed to improve thermal efficiency whilst maintaining high light transmission and with minimal cost.
- Better thermal performance: U-value of 1.3W/m²K with options as low as 0.9W/m²K
- Easily installed into traditional double skin rooflight constructions to create a triple skin rooflight
- Glass clear clarity provides exceptional light transmission
- Eliminates the need for additional spacer systems or fillers
- Cleartherm offers a range of insulating options by incorporating differing structural configurations within the units.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.