Safelight is a heavyweight GRP sheet that provides the safest form of daylight in metal clad roofs. At approximately 3mm thick, with a weight of 5.5kg/m², Safelight provides the highest level of safety and longevity, satisfying the ‘HSE’ preferred option for long term non-fragility.
It's unique ‘Diamond’ surface, provides outstanding resistance to weathering, UV degradation and aggressive environments.
Safelight is suitable for roofs that require frequent and unlimited access and in these instances, will provide the optimum level of safety.
- Diamond surface protection ensures maximum weatherability
- Uniquely, non-fragility (Class B to ACR[M]001) achieved from the inherent rigidity of the sheet without dependence on the fixings so will be retained for over 30 years provided the sheet secured onto roof
- Rigid Safelight sheet deflects less under wind-load, reducing sheet movement and causing less damage and wear to seals and fixings
- A tight fit at laps is created by spreading the load from fixings and compressing the seals evenly, meaning less chance of leakage
- A wide range of profiles ensures that it can be specified to match almost all roof cladding systems
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.