Round rooflights are used increasingly by architects to create visual impact in modern interior spaces. Mardome Circular is a perfectly rounded rooflight specified for its distinct styling and is available in a selection of size, insulation and glazing tint options.
This contemporary glazing unit gives a clean internal appearance, an unobtrusive exterior and allows daylight to spread evenly through an interior space.
- Clean contemporary curves
- Economical round rooflight solution
- Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully fixed
- 10 year warranty
- BBA approved
- Single, double and triple skin units available depending on insulation requirements
- Four tint options for varying light transmission and lighting effects
- Optional robust insulated GRP kerb
- Steep kerb walls allows larger glazing area for more natural daylight
Mardome Circular units are glazed with Marlon FSX polycarbonate and a choice of clear, bronze, opal and patterned polycarbonate glazing is available.
Mardome Circular can be supplied as a glazing only option or complete with a robust, insulated GRP kerb.
Single, double or triple skin units are available depending on the level of thermal insulation required.
|Single skin polycarbonate||5.5|
|Double skin polycarbonate||2.7|
|Triple skin polycarbonate||1.8|
|Tint||Lightning effect||Light transmission (%)|
|Single skin||Double skin||Triple skin|
|Opal||Diffused light & solar control||37%||35%||32%|
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.