Site Assembled Rooflight Systems
Brett Martin Site Assembled rooflight systems are manufactured in GRP and offer a wide range of options and choice of product performance.
Quick and easy to install into the surrounding corrugated sheeting, all sheets achieve the highest levels of profile accuracy and cover a range of safety levels, U values and fire ratings.
Single and multi-skin rooflights are available for a huge variety of applications from canopies to warehouses, and factories to retail and leisure facilities. Our entire range of site assembled rooflights have been BBA approved.
- Excellent diffused natural light transmission levels
- Ability to meet individual requirements for non-fragility, fire rating and U-value
- Simple to install and cost competitive
- Comprehensive service back up and technical expertise
- Long lifespan with minimal maintenance requirement
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects
- BBA approved
- Wide and growing selection of over 1,000 profiles available to match corrugated metal cladding
- GRP (Trilite GRP and Safelight) available in multiple grades to meet any specification
- Range of weathersheet, liner and intermediate insulation options available
- Standard triple skin configuration achieves a U value of 1.3 W/m²K with options as low as 0.9 W/m²K
- Weathersheets supplied as standard with ‘Superlife’ enhanced UV surface protection
- Option of advanced ‘Diamond’ surface protection for enhanced durability
- Safelight heavyweight sheet option engineered for ultimate durability and safety
- BRE Globally Verified EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) - specific configurations
A range of standard sheets as well as heavyweight sheets which offer significantly greater safety margins than the minimum standard.
- Available in weights of 1.8kg/m2, 2.4kg/m2, 3.0kg/m2, 3.6kg/m² or 4.5kg/m²
- Meet the required safety standard Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when correctly specified
- Advanced reinforcement provides optimum strength
- Weather sheets supplied with ‘Superlife’ enhanced UV surface protection
The safest rooflight sheet available has a weight of 5.5kg/m2 and its unequalled safety margins and unmatched rigidity ensures it would not be damaged by inadvertent or accidental foot traffic. Safelight is supplied with ‘Diamond’ long life surface protection as standard, providing optimum weather performance and ensuring a life span of 30 years.
Useful LinksFind out more about Brett Martin Daylight Systems' products and services
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Brett Martin supplied Site Assembled rooflight systems as part of a Euroclad elite roofing system for a new-build 68,000 sq. ft. parcel delivery facility for DPD.View Case Study
Double skin Site Assembled rooflights glazed in red and blue Trilite GRP, were the rooflights of choice for the Middlewich environmental hub in Cheshire.View Case Study