Energysaver composite panel rooflights are innovative triple skin Factory Assembled Insulating Rooflights (FAIRs) for composite roofs, manufactured from GRP. They offer the best quality diffused natural daylight, thermal performance and ready-to-fit convenience for wide-span buildings.
Delivering U-values from 1.9W/m²K down to 0.9W/m²K, thermally insulating Energysaver FAIRs help a building achieve compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations.
Energysaver FAIRs have unique features as standard offering quick, simple and reliable installation. With a long-life expectancy of 25+ years, they offer outstanding value.
- Excellent quality diffused natural light transmission
- Compatible with standard composite roof panels
- Can be tailored to meet specification requirements
- Range of safety and fire ratings to meet all requirements
- Rapid ‘fit and forget’ trouble-free installation
- Ease of handling on site
- Long lifespan with minimal maintenance requirement
- Unique design features including Hardpak filler and Underlap Strip for simple and reliable installation
- BBA approved
- BRE Globally Verified EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- Range of GRP sheet component products available; Trilite GRP and Safelight - with varying performance options
- Profiles to match any composite roof panel
- U value options to suit project requirement, from 1.9W/m²K down to 0.9W/m²K
- Optional ‘Diamond’ long life surface gives protection against weathering, UV degradation and chemical attack
Tailor Energysaver to whatever performance you require to meet specification. Full technical advice and back-up is provided from our team of experts to ensure a correctly designed, non-fragile Energysaver option that will also meet all other criteria such as light transmission, type of light, aesthetics and budget.
Range of standard outer sheets as well as heavyweight sheets which offer significantly greater safety margins than the minimum standard.
- Available in weights of 2.4kg/m², 3.0kg/m², 3.6kg/m² or 4.5kg/m²
- Meet the required safety standard Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001
- Advanced reinforcement provides optimum strength
- Weather sheets supplied with ‘Superlife’ enhanced UV surface protection
- Heavyweight sheet options for greater safety margins or most aggressive environments such as high wind load / wide spans
The safest rooflight sheet available, with unequalled safety margins and unmatched rigidity ensuring it will not be damaged by inadvertent foot traffic. Safelight is supplied with ‘Diamond’ long life surface protection as standard, providing optimum weather performance.
|FAIR grade||Safety level||Roof access||Non-fragility classification||Period of non-fragility|
|Trilite 24||Good||Infrequent||Class B||when new|
|Trilite 30||High||Infrequent||Class B||25 years|
|Trilite 36||Very high||Regular||Class B||25 years|
|Trilite 45||Very high||Frequent||Class B||25 years|
|Safelight||Exceptional||Frequent||Class B||30 years|
Optional unique ‘Diamond’ long life available for Trilite GRP (standard on Safelight) gives protection against weathering, UV degradation and chemical attack, giving a life expectancy of over 30 years.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Over 13,000m2 of Trilite GRP triple skin Energysaver FAIRs were commissioned to bring natural diffused daylight into the enormous new build Range Distribution Centre at Central Park in Avonmouth.View Case Study
A comprehensive set of rooflight solutions has been provided, including Energysaver FAIRs and triple skin Multivault GRP rooflights to an expanded production facility of Dover Fueling Solutions - a global provider to the fuel and convenience retail industries.View Case Study