Marlon Clickfix is the architectural glazing system used for vertical facades. The 40mm thick, tenwall polycarbonate panels are modular and connect with a simple click and fix interlock for fast and easy on-site installation to provide a seamless glazing option.
The panels are used a choice of with glazing frame options including the VF70 and VF90 polycarbonate glazing frames which are suitable for vertical façades, cladding and partitioning applications internally and externally.
Marlon Clickfix offers a thermally efficient method of introducing natural light into a building and is suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
Marlon Clickfix is also available in Marlon BioPlus, the ideal choice for projects that aim to deliver the highest standards in sustainability, allowing companies to demonstrate they are at the forefront of the low carbon circular economy.
Marlon BioPlus is made with a bio-circular attributed resin in which 89% of the fossil based raw material has been replaced by renewable hydrocarbons e.g., from used cooking oil, which dramatically reduces the impact of the finished sheet on the environment, whilst maintaining the same material properties and ease of processing
- 40mm tenwall modular polycarbonate glazing system
- Seamless finish, no glazing between panels
- Thermally insulating, U value 0.99 W/m2K
- Cover width 500mm
- Available in Marlon BioPlus
- Vertical Glazing
- Vertical façades
- Partition Walls
- Simple click and fix installation
- U value 0.99 W/m²K
- Reduces energy consumption
- Full range of accessories
- High light transmission
- Damage & impact resistant
- Excellent structural durability
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Weatherable and UV resistant
- Excellent fire performance
- Limited warranty
Structure: 40mm 10wall
Colours: Clear (g), pearlescent, specials*
Options: Double sided UV protection*, available in Marlon BioPlus
*Subject to minimum order quantities
(g) – glass effect
|+/- LOAD (kN/m2)
- Marlon Clickfix is a high quality, extruded, interlocking modular multiwall polycarbonate panel with a co-extruded UV resistant coating
- As polycarbonate is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marlon Clickfix has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact our Technical Department.
- Marlon Clickfix panels are REACH and RoSH compliant, and 100% recyclable
- Any colour option is a through-colour so the colour of a cut edge will match the colour of the surface.
- Marlon Clickfix panels are covered by a limited warranty. For full details contact our Technical Department
- Sight light 70mm profile allowing façades up to 8m
- Two part glazing profile, registered design
- Shared coextruded high temperature dynamic grey TPV gasket (Santoprene)
- Glazing panels sit into frame without rotation
- Fully water managed via hidden drainage channel
- Pre-formed 90˚ corners
- Same profile across all orientations
- Robust 90mm frame for facades from 6m to 12m
- Fully thermally broken
- Temperature stable TPE gaskets
- Fully water managed
As a condition of ensuring that Marlon Clickfix panels perform at optimum throughout their service life and retain light transmission properties, it is recommended that the panels be cleaned periodically using suitable household cleaning agents as follows:
- Use lukewarm water to rinse the panel and soften dirt.
- Make up a solution of lukewarm water and ordinary household cleaner or a mild soap and use this to wash the panel.
- A sponge or soft cloth should then be used to gently remove dirt and grime.
- The cleaning process should then be repeated and the panel rinsed and dried with a soft cloth.
Care should be taken to observe the following precautions:
- Do not scrub Marlon Clickfix panels with brushes or sharp instruments as they will mark easily.
- Never steam clean, use low pressures for pressure washing.
- Avoid any abrasives or cleaners of a highly alkaline composition.
- It is generally advisable in all instances to test any cleaner on a sample piece of the Marlon Clickfix panel first and it should also be remembered that cleaners and solvents which state that they are suitable for cleaning polycarbonate may not be safe for use on the UV protective surface of the panels.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Brett Martin supplied 167m2 of its Marlon Clickfix panel glazing system into a new teaching block in Eastleigh College.View Case Study
Brett Martin supplied the Marlon Clickfix panel glazing system to a 6,000 square foot Gym and Cafe Area in a prominent location at the heart of the UK's leading science and innovation campus, Harwell.View Case Study
Marlon Clickfix played a key role in the £29.5 million transformation of one of Belfast’s most important civic buildings, the Belfast Waterfront, into a world class international conference facility.View Case Study
Brett Martins’ Marlon Clickfix VF polycarbonate glazing system is delivering exceptional natural daylight inside Dublin’s National Indoor Arena.View Case Study
Clickfix was instrumental in creating striking facade for advanced engineering campus building ...View Case Study
Brett Martin supplied Marlon Clickfix VF to create striking facades in the new-build Cheltenham Muscat School in Oman.View Case Study
Brett Martin supplied the polycarbonate panels used to glaze the striking northlights in the roof exhibition space in the new Battersea campus of the Royal College of Art, London.View Case Study
This impressive use of Marlon Clickfix vertical glazing system creates a streamline, modern façade for Centrocor’s new headquarters, east of Porto in Portugal.View Case Study
German food retailer Lidl have used approximately 700 m2 of Marlon Clickfix as vertical glazing panels in their new logistic centre in Cernica, Romania.View Case Study
Brett Martin supplied Marlon Clickfix in the construction of one of Scandinavia’s largest and most modern Audi CentresView Case Study
Marvault Rooflights & Marlon Clickfix are used in the upgrading of Al Duqm Airport, Oman.View Case Study