Marlon Clickfix VF90
Marlon Clickfix VF90 is a thermally broken aluminium glazing frame system for use with Marlon Clickfix interlocking polycarbonate panels. This combination creates a fully weathertight glazing system and is the perfect solution for creating seamlessly glazed façades.
Installation is straightforward - the VF90 frame system is installed, then the Clickfix panels simply click and fix within the frame to create a striking, uninterrupted architectural glazing feature.
Marlon Clickfix VF90 is suitable for vertically glazed façades, northlights, cladding and partitioning applications, internally and externally.
- Fully thermally broken system
- Integrates with Marlon Clickfix insulating polycarbonate panels
- Seamless glazing aesthetic
- Easy to use system for quick on-site installation
- Frame can be powder coated to job specific requirements
- Maximum airtightness
- Good acoustic performance
- Cost effective and light weight vertical glazing
- 10 year performance warranty
- Vertical façades
- Rain screens
|PROPERTY||MARLON CLICKFIX VF|
|Panel structure||10 wall|
|Panel length (standard)||Up to 12m|
|Light transmission clear (g)||52%|
|Light transmission pearlescent||44%|
|Fire class||B-s1, d0 to EN 13501-1|
|Hail impact||Ø20 v >21m/sec|
|Temperature resistance||-40°C up to +100°C|
|Linear thermal expansion||68x10-6 m/m°C|
|+/- LOAD (kN/m2)||SPAN (m)|
- Standard mill finish
- Optional polyester powder coating
- Special colours and marine finish available on request
Marlon Clickfix VF is glazed with Marlon Clickfix modular polycarbonate glazing panels. The 40mm 10 wall multiwall panels have an integral male/female interlock which simply clicks and fixes into place for runs of unrestricted length.
Multiwall polycarbonate glazing panels
- Standard colours: Glass clear, pearlescent
- Special tints: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Coatings: Single sided UV protection as standard
- Other options: Double sided UV protection available on request
|COLOUR||LIGHT TRANSMISSION||SOLAR HEATGAIN COEFFICIENT||SHADING COEFFICIENT|
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Brett Martin supplied 167m2 of its Marlon Clickfix panel glazing system into a new teaching block in Eastleigh College.View Case Study
Brett Martin supplied the Marlon Clickfix panel glazing system to a 6,000 square foot Gym and Cafe Area in a prominent location at the heart of the UK's leading science and innovation campus, Harwell.View Case Study
Marlon Clickfix played a key role in the £29.5 million transformation of one of Belfast’s most important civic buildings, the Belfast Waterfront, into a world class international conference facility.View Case Study
Brett Martins’ Marlon Clickfix VF polycarbonate glazing system is delivering exceptional natural daylight inside Dublin’s National Indoor Arena.View Case Study
Clickfix was instrumental in creating striking facade for advanced engineering campus building ...View Case Study