Foamalux Calibre is a superb all round foam PVC construction board which provides a cost effective alternative to traditional wood based construction materials. Manufactured using modern plastic technology with tight thickness tolerances, it combines an exceptionally light weight core with a hard flat durable surface and dimensional stability. It will not rot, mould or corrode, and, has a high insulation value and fire performance. Suitable for both internal and external building applications.
Features and benefits
- Dimensional stability
- Strong durable rigid board
- Premium satin smooth hard surface
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Extremely lightweight and easy to handle
- Moisture, mould and chemical resistant
- High insulating value
- 100% recyclable
- Window frames, trims and shutter boxes
- Fascia and soffit boards
- Cladding and ceiling lining
- Vehicle fittings and linings
- Shop fitting and exhibition stand build
- Site hoardings
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1220 x 2440||10, 19, 24, 30mm|
|1220 x 3050||10, 19, 24, 30mm|
Foamalux Calibre is suitable for the following processes:
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Spray painting
- Foamalux Calibre is a high quality, extruded, calibrated, rigid foam plastic sheet made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- As PVC is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Foamalux has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact the Technical Department.
- Foamalux is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable.
For more information, download our Product Brochures or Technical Guides. To find out what leading equipment manufacturers say about our products, go to our Approved Partners pages. Or for further sales, technical or marketing information, please contact us.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Foamalux Calibre was used to create the focal point on the Brett Martin stand during the FESPA 2019.View Case Study