Foamalux Calibre is a superb all round foam PVC construction board which provides a cost effective alternative to traditional wood based construction materials. Manufactured using modern plastic technology with tight thickness tolerances, it combines an exceptionally light weight core with a hard flat durable surface and dimensional stability. It will not rot, mould or corrode, and, has a high insulation value and fire performance. Suitable for both internal and external building applications, Foamalux Calibre is also available in a weatherable UV grade.
Features and benefits
- Dimensional stability
- Strong durable rigid board
- Premium satin smooth hard surface
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Extremely lightweight and easy to handle
- Moisture, mould and chemical resistant
- High insulating value
- Weatherable UV grade
- 100% recyclable
- Window frames, trims and shutter boxes
- Fascia and soffit boards
- Cladding and ceiling lining
- Vehicle fittings and linings
- Shop fitting and exhibition stand build
- Site hoardings
- Large letters and decorative shapes
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1220 x 2440||10, 19, 24 & 30|
|1220 x 3050||10, 19, 24 & 30|
Foamalux Calibre is suitable for the following processes:
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Spray painting
- Foamalux Calibre is a high quality, extruded, calibrated, rigid foam plastic sheet made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- As PVC is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Foamalux has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact the Technical Department.
- Foamalux is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable.
Foamalux Calibre was used to create the focal point on the Brett Martin stand during the FESPA 2019.View Case Study