Marlon Clickloc is an easy-fit roofing panel which provides the ideal DIY roofing solution for Verandas, Canopies or Car Ports. Requiring no glazing bars, the easy-fit panels simply click and lock together to provide an instant roof. Perfect for DIY use, only standard tools are required to install. The panels are manufactured from impact resistant polycarbonate which is hardwearing, durable and long-lasting. Marlon Clickloc has added UV protection so that you can enjoy the great outdoors whilst being protected from the harmful effects of the sun. Click here to download the Marlon Clickloc brochure.
- 16mm Xwall easy-fit panels
- Complete DIY roofing solution
- No glazing bars required
- No specialist tools required
- Pool Covers
- Lean-to Roofing
- Light in weight and easy to handle
- Easy-fit for speedy assembly
- Premium quality polycarbonate for superb impact resistance
- UV protected for enhanced panel life
- No specialist tools required, ideal for DIY projects
- Excellent fire performance
- Limited warranty
Structure: 16mm Xwall
Colours: Clear (g), bronze (g), diffuser opal (g), specials*
*Subject to minimum order quantities
(g) – glass effect
|Diffuser opal (NY)||59%||30%|
|Load (kN/m2)||Span (m)|
- Marlon Clickloc is a high quality, extruded, easy fit multiwall polycarbonate roofing panel with a co-extruded UV resistant coating
- As polycarbonate is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marlon Clickloc has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact our Technical Department.
- Marlon Clickloc panels are REACH and RoSH compliant, and 100% recyclable
- Any colour option is a through-colour so the colour of a cut edge will match the colour of the surface.
- Marlon Clickloc panels are covered by a limited warranty. For full details contact our Technical Department
As a condition of ensuring that Marlon Clickloc panels perform at optimum throughout their service life and retain light transmission properties, it is recommended that the panels be cleaned periodically using suitable household cleaning agents as follows:
- Use lukewarm water to rinse the panel and soften dirt.
- Make up a solution of lukewarm water and ordinary household cleaner or a mild soap and use this to wash the panel.
- A sponge or soft cloth should then be used to gently remove dirt and grime.
- The cleaning process should then be repeated and the panel rinsed and dried with a soft cloth.
Care should be taken to observe the following precautions:
- Do not scrub Marlon Clickloc panels with brushes or sharp instruments as they will mark easily.
- Never steam clean, use low pressures for pressure washing.
- Avoid any abrasives or cleaners of a highly alkaline composition.
- It is generally advisable in all instances to test any cleaner on a sample piece of the Marlon Clickloc panel first and it should also be remembered that cleaners and solvents which state that they are suitable for cleaning polycarbonate may not be safe for use on the UV protective surface of the panels.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.