Marlon Clickfix is the complete architectural glazing system from Brett Martin. Comprising interlocking modular polycarbonate panels which simply click and fix into place without the need for glazing bars between panels, the system provides a completely seamless finish. The 40mm 10wall panels provide a U-value of 0.99 W/m²K for a more energy efficient building. Lightweight and easy to install the panels are available in lengths up to 12m. For the complete glazing solution choose from two different glazing frames - VF55 (facades & cladding up to 6m), VF90 (facades & cladding 6m-12m).
- 40mm 10wall modular polycarbonate glazing system
- Seamless finish, no glazing bars between panels
- Thermally insulating, U value 0.99 W/m²K
- Superb spanning capabilities
- Vertical Glazing
- Vertical Facades
- Partition Walls
- Rain Screens
- Simple click and fix installation
- U value 0.99 W/m²K
- Reduces energy consumption
- Full range of accessories
- High light transmission
- Damage & impact resistant
- Excellent structural durability
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Weatherable and UV resistant
- Excellent fire performance
- Limited warranty
Structure: 40mm 10wall
Colours: Clear (g), pearlescent, specials*
Options: Double sided UV protection*
*Subject to minimum order quantities
(g) – glass effect
|Load (kN/m2)||Span (m)|
- Marlon Clickfix is a high quality, extruded, interlocking modular multiwall polycarbonate panel with a co-extruded UV resistant coating
- As polycarbonate is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marlon Clickfix has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact our Technical Department.
- Marlon Clickfix panels are REACH and RoSH compliant, and 100% recyclable
- Any colour option is a through-colour so the colour of a cut edge will match the colour of the surface.
- Marlon Clickfix panels are covered by a limited warranty. For full details contact our Technical Department
- Discrete 55mm frame for facades up to 6m
- Unique patented two part profile
- Glazing panels sit into frame without rotation
- Fully water managed via hidden drainage channel
- Pre-formed 90˚ corners
- Same profile across all orientations
- Robust 90mm frame for facades from 6m to 12m
- Fully thermally broken
- Temperature stable TPE gaskets
- Fully water managed
As a condition of ensuring that Marlon Clickfix panels perform at optimum throughout their service life and retain light transmission properties, it is recommended that the panels be cleaned periodically using suitable household cleaning agents as follows:
- Use lukewarm water to rinse the panel and soften dirt.
- Make up a solution of lukewarm water and ordinary household cleaner or a mild soap and use this to wash the panel.
- A sponge or soft cloth should then be used to gently remove dirt and grime.
- The cleaning process should then be repeated and the panel rinsed and dried with a soft cloth.
Care should be taken to observe the following precautions:
- Do not scrub Marlon Clickfix panels with brushes or sharp instruments as they will mark easily.
- Never steam clean, use low pressures for pressure washing.
- Avoid any abrasives or cleaners of a highly alkaline composition.
- It is generally advisable in all instances to test any cleaner on a sample piece of the Marlon Clickfix panel first and it should also be remembered that cleaners and solvents which state that they are suitable for cleaning polycarbonate may not be safe for use on the UV protective surface of the panels.
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.
Marlon Clickfix modular polycarbonate glazing panels where used as part of the external façade of the expansion of Polar Technology Management’s Advanced Engineering Campus in Oxfordshire, UK. View Case Study
Marlon Clickfix modular polycarbonate glazing system was used to bring natural light to the new Gym and Cafe area at Quad One, the new science and technology hub, located at the heart of the UK's leading science and innovation campus in Harwell, UK.View Case Study
Marlon Clickfix modular polycarbonate glazing system was used to glaze the façade of the new teaching block at Eastleigh College, Hampshire, UK.View Case Study
This project was a runner up in the Fabrication category for the iAwards 2021.View Case Study
Marlon Clickfix played a key role in the transformation of the iconic Belfast Waterfront with the semi-transparent and colourful façade.View Case Study