Are you an ambitious and dedicated professional looking to elevate your career? Brett Martin, a global leader committed to innovation and growth, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Commercial Services Executive. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in achieving company objectives by providing exceptional customer service on a global scale.
8am - 4:45pm or 8:30 - 5:15pm, Monday to Thursday,
8am- 3:30pm or 8:30-4pm, Friday
Negotiable depending on experience
At Brett Martin we take pride in our Customer Service, and are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Commercial Sales Executive. Brett Martin is a well-established and reputable local company committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity.
Benefits of Joining Brett Martin
- Competitive salary
- Profit-related pay (after 1 year of service)
- Additional service days awarded.
- Employer pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Program + Health cashback plan
- On-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Christmas payment
- Employee discount scheme
- Training opportunities
- Act as a main point of contact for customers both locally and international based;
- Build strong, credible relationships with Customers, ensuring total satisfaction within Brett Martin product offering;
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each customer account, and any specific requirements;
- Collaborate closely with customers with regards to orders and enquiries;
- Work closely with the planning and logistics teams to ensure all customers orders are promptly placed, planned and shipped according to requested dates and providing or assisting in providing resolutions should problems occur from order placement to shipment;
- Working closely with Logistics and loading team to maximise daily loading capacity and actively chasing Customers to clear their stock;
- Advising Customers on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of their orders and actively working with production to ensure all Customer orders are produced;
- Ensure all quality issues raised by the Customer are followed through, and were appropriate raise and follow through credit notes for payment;
- Ensuring relevant Sales person is kept informed of any issues relating to their particular customers;
- Ensuring international based sales team are kept informed of all updated price lists;
- Providing all necessary Sales information for Customer visits i.e turnover, historical sales prices/s orders.
- Order entry, involving accuracy and attention to detail.
- GCSE level education, including Maths and English
- Have excellent administrative and numeracy skills;
- Have at least 1 to 3 years customer service experience within a busy office environment;
- Degree level eductation;
- IT literacy skills and have experience of a Windows based package including MS Word & Excel
- Must hold an EU/EEA passport or UK work permit
- Fluency in verbal/written German/French/Spanish; knowledge of another language is advantageous
Join Us and Grow Your Career
This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop skills and expertise within a progressive international organisation. We are committed to Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity, and applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
Apply Now for Immediate Starts!
If you are a dedicated and experienced Health & Safety/Environmental professional looking for an immediate start with a great local company, please submit your CV to email@example.com or use the form below.