The role will -
- Oversee and manage on-site construction activities to ensure project success
- Implement and enforce safety protocols and quality standards
- Create detailed drawings and plans using AutoCAD software
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and other professionals
- Oversee energy management and development projects on site
- Design and oversee construction project from conception to completion
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation including reports and technical drawings
- Resolve engineering issues and challenges that may arise during the project cycle.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
Candidate Requirements -
- Education: Third level qualification (or equivalent) in engineering or a relevant field
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years in a similar role preferably in manufacturing / construction environment
- Project Management Skills: Track record of managing projects within a similar manufacturing / construction environment
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders
- Leadership: Strong leadership and communication skills with a proven track record of effective self-management
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in using AutoCAD or similar drawing software
We offer competitive salary and benefits within a well-established and progressive company.
On commencement of employment you will be provided with a comprehensive training plan, which will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out your role.
Aptitude or practical tests will be used as part of the selection process.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community.
If you wish to apply for the position please attach your CV below or contact our HR Department email@example.com for more information.