We are currently seeking dynamic, practical and self-motivated individuals for a range of production operative grades from Grade 4 entry level to Grade 1 (fully trained Technical Operative) at our head office in Mallusk.APPLY NOW
Trainee Technical Operatives: Applicants must -
- Have 2 years in a technical / mechanical role.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of day to day activities (housekeeping / H&S / recycling / energy).
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of performance targets.
- Be pro-active in solving technical / process issues.
And ideally have -
- A technical qualification in mechanical or production engineering.
- Familiarity with plastics processing and extrusion experience.
- Experience of TPM preferably in a continuous processing environment.
Production Operatives: Applicants should -
- Ideally have recent experience in a technically orientated position, gained within a manufacturing environment
For all grades / roles candidates should -
- Ideally have experience of working continental shifts.
- Be literate and numerate.
- Be available to work a variety of shift patterns to include continental shifts.
- Have good manual dexterity skills.
Why work for Brett Martin?
- Free onsite parking
- Continued training and development
- Opportunities for progression
- Profit related pay
- Healthcare scheme funded by the Company
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well-being initiatives
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Holidays increasing in line with service
Salary for these roles range from - £25k (at entry level – G4) per annum - £31k (for fully trained – G1) per annum (inclusive of shift allowance).
Online aptitude tests will be used as part of the selection process.
If you wish to apply for the position please attach your CV below or contact our HR Department email@example.com for more information.