Brett Martin is a firmly established global business, manufacturing an ever-growing range of plastic and building products.
We are currently seeking dynamic, practical and self-motivated individuals for a range of production operative grades from Grade 4 entry level to Grade 2 (Trainee Technical Operative - progression opportunities available) at our head office in Mallusk.
Production Operatives (G4/G3):-
- Ideally have recent experience in a technically orientated position, gained within a manufacturing environment
- Have experience of working continental shifts
- Be literate and numerate
- Be available to work a variety of shift patterns to include continental shifts
- Have good manual dexterity skills
Trainee Technical Operatives (G2):-
- Must have 2 years in a technical/ mechanical role
- Must demonstrate clear understanding of day-to-day activities (housekeeping / H&S / recycling / energy)
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of performance targets
- Must be pro-active in solving technical / process issues
- Ideally have a technical qualification in mechanical or production engineering
- Ideally have familiarity with plastics processing and extrusion experience
- Ideally have experience of TPM preferably in a continuous processing environment.
Why work for Brett Martin:
- Free onsite parking
- Continued training and development
- Opportunities for progression
- Profit related pay
- Healthcare scheme funded by the Company
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Holidays increasing in line with service.
Salary for these roles range from £29k (at entry level - G4) per annum - £32k (for Trainee Technical Operators - G2) per annum (inclusive of shift allowance).
Aptitude tests will be used as part of the selection process.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
How to apply:
Apply using the form below.