🌟 Join Our Innovative Team as a Product Engineer at Brett Martin in Northern Ireland! 🌟
Brett Martin, a globally recognised leader in plastic and building product manufacturing, is on the lookout for a dynamic and experienced Product Engineer to join our ever-expanding team. If you're ready to be part of an exciting and innovative workplace, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Profit-Related Pay (3x per year, after 1 year of service)
- Additional Service Days awarded.
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) + Health Cash Back Plan (eligible with service)
- On-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training opportunities
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (early finish on Fridays)
Key Responsibilities: As a key member of our customer-focused Technical Service Department, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional product and technical support across the development, manufacturing, and utilisation of our diverse range of Brett Martin products.
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a technical role, preferably in the construction, roofing, or drainage industry.
- Experience with AutoCAD and a strong working knowledge of Windows-based software, including Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor
- Familiarity with SharePoint or similar platforms.
- Knowledge or experience in plastics materials.
- Proficient in creating technical drawings for components and tooling
At Brett Martin, we are dedicated to fair employment and equal opportunities. Join us, and you'll become part of a progressive international organisation where you can enhance your technical skills and plastics expertise. For further information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the form below...