We have a vacancy for a Credit Controller working within the Accounts Department as Maternity Leave cover.
- Primarily the management of the online National Merchant Buying Society (NMBS) Ledger.
- Ensuring the Sales Ledger on the in house AX system corresponds with the NMBS Ledger.
- Timely collection of sales ledger cash for allocated ledger accounts.
- Allocate payments received daily.
- Deal with customer sales ledger enquiries.
- Issue credit notes against valid customer claims.
- Pursuing customers whose payments are overdue, by telephone and letter, and placing on stop where necessary.
- Allocated customer file maintenance.
- Liaise with Sales Team and Sales Office on customer queries.
- Any other related ad-hoc duties.
The person will need:
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work efficiently to set deadlines is essential.
- High standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills are vital.
- Previous experience in an accounts department would be advantageous.
Working hours will be Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.15pm and Friday 8.30am-4.15pm with a 45 minute unpaid lunch break.
The Credit Controller will report directly to the Credit Control Supervisor on shift.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer. All applications to be sent to the HR Department by Friday 12th November 2021.