We have a full time vacancy for a Team Leader working within Brett Martin Staveley.
- Leading a team in the Production of roto moulded cast iron products on the night shift.
- Must have experience and knowledge of the roto moulding process.
- Checking quality of products are to customers’ requirements.
- Ensure maximum production with minimal rejects.
- Check that all paperwork is done and filled in correctly.
- Preparation of all raw materials to be available in advance.
- Fill in quality check sheets daily.
- Cover other team leaders within the dept as required.
- Report any staffing problems to supervisor/ arrange overtime cover where required.
- Any other work as directed by Dept supervisor.
- Ensure that any quality none conformance is identified and reported
- Record findings, take remedial action when required and ensure that only acceptable product is labelled and packaged for despatch;
- Ensure ownership and accountability for the quality of output.
- Ensure Training in all aspects of the cast iron department is undertaken
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: From £13.07 per hour
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
The person will need:
- Vaild Fork-lift licence
- Work 6pm-6am
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work efficiently to set deadlines.
- High standard of literacy and numeracy are vital.
- This role requires a hands on approach.
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable.
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer.
If you require further information about this role, please contact HR on 01246 280000 or email email@example.com. Apply now by attaching your C.V. below -