We are recruiting for a Facilities and Maintenance Engineer to work within Brett Martin Staveley.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and perform all machine and site maintenance tasks ensuring all work is undertaken and meets all required Health and Safety, quality and regulatory requirements e.g. HASAW Regulations;
- Working with external contractors to quote and undertake maintenance and installation work to the highest standards and within agreed timescales.
- Raising purchase orders in line with approved spend.
- Ensuring preventative machine and site maintenance requirements are undertaken within required timescales.
- Document and maintain usage of spare parts inventory and service records to ensure ongoing efficient functioning of machinery and site activities.
- Being a proactive and positive member of the maintenance team who are able to liaise with internal departments and employees at all levels of the business in a professional clear manor.
- Work within, safe working procedures and risk assessments critical for the role and activities undertaken.
- Resolution of breakdowns in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure water treatment is undertaken, recorded and maintained.
- Ensure all PPM are undertaken and recorded in a timely manner.
- Basic maintenance of site welfare and working area facilities
- Recognised engineering/maintenance qualification (preferred)
- Experience in mechanical engineering and maintaining plant and machinery in a production environment using PPM techniques.
- Maintenance: 1 year (required)
- Ensure that communications are maintained at the highest possible level, keeping the management team informed of impending situations which could develop into more serious problems.
- Comply with the Company’s Team Briefing process.
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- Monday - Thursday: 6:00am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 6am - 2:30pm
Ability to commute/relocate:
Chesterfield, S43 3JP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
If you require further information about this role, please contact HR on 01246 280000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now by attaching your C.V. below -
Brett Martin are an equal opportunities employer.