Brett Martin is a firmly established global business, manufacturing an ever-growing range of plastic and building products.
Due to continuous growth and investment, we are seeking to recruit a number of new Electrical Engineers, who will have the opportunity to join an exciting and innovative workplace, working with state of the art machinery and equipment.
The successful candidates will carry out planned maintenance, breakdown repairs, refurbishment, installation, improvements and modification or upgrade to plant and services in order minimise downtime and maintain the equipment in the best condition.
The successful candidate must -
- Have completed a recognised apprenticeship as an electrical or mechatronic technician, ideally to HNC or equivalent level
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing background
- Have experience in fault finding and continuous improvement site wide focusing on critical plan and addressing the root cause of failures
- Have experience managing mechanical repairs and breakdowns whilst avoiding downtime and ensuring minimal disruption
- Ideally have carried out planned and preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Ideally have experience of equipment installation
- Competitive salary (£34,508 with the potential to earn more through Shift Premiums. Please note that candidates are required to be flexible to other shift patterns depending on business needs.)
- Profit Related Pay (after 1 year service - paid 3x per year)
- Opportunity for overtime (to include shift premiums)
- Additional Service Days awarded
- Employer Pension Contribution
- EAP + Health cash back plan (eligible with service)
- On Site Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Christmas Bonus
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Training Allowance
These positions offer an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills and plastics expertise with a progressive international organisation.
Brett Martin has always been committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. Applications are welcome from all sectors of the community.