New Year, New Career Opportunity with Brett Martin in Mallusk!
Are you looking for a fresh start in the new year? Look no further! Brett Martin, a dynamic and expanding company, is offering an exciting Health & Safety / Environmental Officer position in Mallusk.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday to Thursday, Friday 9am- 2pm
Negotiable depending on experience
Brett Martin is a well-established and reputable local company committed to the principles of Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity. We take pride in our Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Sustainability and Compliance Engineer.
Benefits of Joining Brett Martin:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Service Days: Receive extra days off to appreciate your commitment.
- Employer Pension Contribution: Secure your future with our pension plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) + Health Cash Back Plan: Access support and health benefits with eligibility based on service.
- Free On-Site Parking: Convenient parking facilities for our team members.
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Embrace a healthier lifestyle with our cycling initiative.
- Christmas Payment: Celebrate the festive season with a special bonus.
- Employee Discount Scheme: Enjoy exclusive discounts on various products and services.
- Training Opportunities and clear career paths: Invest in your professional development with ongoing training.
- Excellent company culture
Main Tasks and Duties
- Maintain familiarity with all aspects of the Brett Martin ranges of products, including relevant legislation, product applications, and good practices in use.
- Lead the process of third-party certification of Brett Martin Products such as external Fire Testing.
- Manage the process of establishing and maintaining the environmental performance of Brett Martin products.
- Liaise with Production and Commercial Teams on sample availability for external testing.
- Manage the 3rd party audit processes relating to product certification.
- Generate specific information in support of products and their uses.
- Provide support for Brett Martin sales, commercial, and marketing functions on product compliance.
- Evaluate competitor information and product uses.
- Maintain documentation efficiently and to a high standard of accuracy.
- Keep abreast of legislation relevant to Brett Martin ranges and markets.
- Compile and maintain information relevant to ecological and legislative requirements and developments.
- Assist with other functions of the Technical Service Department as necessary.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Ensure communications are maintained at the highest possible level with colleagues and close communication with the Technical Service Manager on all aspects of work, particularly in respect of any critical item.
- Develop mutual respect with all employees and colleagues by ensuring that all dealings are objective and impartial.
- Ensure all company staff policies are adhered to and that the attendance policy is followed.
Health & Safety:
- Through good working practices and housekeeping procedures, ensure that a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all reference materials, equipment, and resources are maintained in appropriate condition.
- Ensure records, reports, and all other communications are accurate and made available in appropriate form, on time, to the required standard.
Join Us and Grow Your Career
This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop skills and expertise within a progressive international organisation. We are committed to Fair Employment and Equal Opportunity, and applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
Apply Now for Immediate Starts!
If you are a dedicated and experienced Health & Safety/Environmental professional looking for an immediate start with a great local company, please submit your CV to email@example.com or use the form below.