Marpet-a FS AR
Marpet-a FS AR is a high optical grade polyester with an anti-reflective surface which is ideal for signs, picture frames, poster covers and displays – any application where glare may be an issue.
Features and benefits
- Anti-reflective surface
- High optical grade material
- Good scratch, scuff and chemical resistance
- Superior chemical resistance
- High impact strength
- 100% recyclable
- Point of sale
- Photo/picture frames
- Poster covers
- Displays cases and cabinets
- Display/control panels in machines
- Protective screens
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1250 x 2050||0.5*, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 2*|
Marpet-a FS AR is suitable for the following processes:
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Cold curving
- Marpet-a FS AR is a high quality, extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of amorphous polyethylene terephthalate (aPET) with an anti-reflective surface
- As aPET is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marpet-a FS AR has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact the Technical Department.
- Marpet-a FS AR is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
For more information, download our Product Brochures or Technical Guides. To find out what leading equipment manufacturers say about our products, go to our Approved Partners pages. Or for further sales, technical or marketing information, please contact us.