Marcryl FS flat extruded acrylic sheet is an excellent alternative to glass. The clear option has a high gloss finish, good optical clarity, very high light transmission (93% for 3mm) and excellent weatherability, at only half the weight of glass.
Marcryl FS is also available in opal.
The gloss and shiny finish give the material a bright feel, achieving visually stunning effects. When the edges are polished, their perfect transparency makes Marcryl the ideal choice for use in interior design, POS and display applications.
Features and benefits
- Easily fabricated
- Easy to edge polish
- Glass-like optical quality and high light transmission
- Weight savings over glass
- Good scratch resistance – polishing removes scratches easily
- Suitable for thermoforming
- UV resistant and outstanding weatherability
- 100% recyclable
- POS and 3D display
- Poster covers and picture framing
- Menu boards
- Illuminated and non-illuminated signage
- Furniture and interior design projects
- Creative artwork
- High traffic acoustic barriers
|Colour||Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Transparent||1250 x 2500||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10|
|2050 x 3050||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10|
|Opal||2050 x 3050||3, 4, 5|
Marcryl FS is suitable for the following processes:
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Edge polishing
- Marcryl FS is a high quality, extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) or acrylic.
- As acrylic is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marcryl FS is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
3mm clear Marcryl FS was used to create this highly intricate model of the Eiffel Tower.View Case Study
2.5mm grey Marcryl FS was used to create a decorative shoe.View Case Study