Marpet-g FS Eco
Marpet-g FS Eco is an environmentally friendly clear copolyester PET sheet made with at least 50% PETg regrind, thus reducing the amount of PETg that goes to landfill. The regrind is produced on-site under closely monitored conditions to ensure consistent quality. Like our standard Marpet-g FS product, Marpet-g FS Eco can be thermoformed without pre-drying allowing it to be formed at relatively low temperatures.
Please note the Eco product is available in limited quantities only.
Features and benefits
- Contains at least 50% PETg regrind
- Can be processed in the same way as standard Marpet-g FS
- Excellent thermoforming properties - no pre-drying required
- Easily machined and fabricated
- Suitable for digital and screen printing
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Very good impact resistance
- Durable and chemically resistant
- Good fire performance
- 100% Recyclable
- POS, 3D displays and graphics arts
- Illuminated and non-illuminated signage and light boxes
- Poster covers
- Freezer separators
- Home applications e.g Furniture and shower surrounds
- Hygienic screens and office partitions
- Protective screens e.g. for vending equipment
- Industrial trays
- Non-food packaging
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1250 x 2050||0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 2|
|2050 x 3050||2 & 3|
All thicknesses and sheet sizes available in limited quantities only.
Marpet-g FS Eco is suitable for the following processes:
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Cold curving
- Marpet-g FS Eco is an extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETg).
- Marpet-g FS Eco contains at least 50% regrind PETg. The regrind is produced inhouse under carefully controlled conditions to ensure consistency.
- As PETg is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marpet-g FS Eco is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
For more information, download our Product Brochures or Technical Guides. To find out what leading equipment manufacturers say about our products, go to our Approved Partners pages. Or for further sales, technical or marketing information, please contact us.
Marpet-g FS is suitable for applications that require both printing and fabrication such as this lightbox adView Case Study
Marpet-g FS was the ideal choice for this POS for premier brand DKNYView Case Study