Marpet-g FS Eco
Marpet-g FS Eco is an environmentally friendly clear copolyester PET sheet made with at least 50% PETg regrind, thus reducing the amount of PETg that goes to landfill. The regrind is produced on-site under closely monitored conditions to ensure consistent quality. Like our standard Marpet-g FS product, Marpet-g FS Eco can be thermoformed without pre-drying allowing it to be formed at relatively low temperatures.
Please note the Eco product is available in limited quantities only.
Features and benefits
- Contains at least 50% PETg regrind
- Can be processed in the same way as standard Marpet-g FS
- Excellent thermoforming properties - no pre-drying required
- Easily machined and fabricated
- Suitable for digital and screen printing
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Very good impact resistance
- Durable and chemically resistant
- Good fire performance
- 100% Recyclable
- POS, 3D displays and graphics arts
- Illuminated and non-illuminated signage and light boxes
- Poster covers
- Freezer separators
- Home applications e.g Furniture and shower surrounds
- Hygienic screens and office partitions
- Protective screens e.g. for vending equipment
- Industrial trays
- Non-food packaging
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1250 x 2050||0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 2|
|2050 x 3050||2 & 3|
All thicknesses and sheet sizes available in limited quantities only.
Marpet-g FS Eco is suitable for the following processes:
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Cold curving
- Marpet-g FS Eco is an extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETg).
- Marpet-g FS Eco contains at least 50% regrind PETg. The regrind is produced inhouse under carefully controlled conditions to ensure consistency.
- As PETg is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marpet-g FS Eco is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
Marpet-g FS is suitable for applications that require both printing and fabrication such as this lightbox adView Case Study
Marpet-g FS was the ideal choice for this POS for premier brand DKNYView Case Study